Saturday, February 25, 2006

Releasing fallow deer at Enehøje in Nakskov Fjord



I was lucky and excited! Was invited to take part with my camera during the release of 14 fallow deers at the island Enehøje in Nakskov Fjord.
Together with other interested people and people from DR Television I waited some hours at Langø harbour to receive the truck from Copenhagen. The weather was a little foggy and rainy.
Finally the animals arrived in the truck and all the deer and people sailed in two boats to the island. As soon the releasing began all thing went very fast! All 14 deer jumped away from their boxes out to freedom and I am sorry - I did not succeed to get photos of the jumping animals.
Now they are in peace and hopefully enjoying the beautifull landscapes at the island Enehøje.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home